jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Miami, Jamaica... Las Vegas!! :)

Three really different places, but a fantastic combination!
Why Miami? Because in Miami is where the Airport is when flying to Jamaica or Las Vegas, and why not to have a look! Jamaica? Well, I love visiting this kind of countries, where the culture, people and habits are totally different from what we are used to. Fortunately, we have some friends living there, so it was a big opportunity for us! And why Las Vegas? I think I don´t need to say how happy I was when I first heard about the possibility of going to this city!

In Miami you can find both party and beach together, as well as huge buildings in front of small luxury neighborhoods, it is very interesting! We went on a boat trip through the big river in order to see the amazing famous people`s houses such as Shakira´s, Alejandro Sanz´s or Julio Inglesias´.





 
The authentic Jamaica




Jamaica was a complete scenary change, with these lush vegetation and the high humidity in the environment that sticks to your body.
Since our friends had a few years living there, we toured the most beautiful and exotic places, eat in the most typical restaurants and smoked the best weed (joking).

Las stop.. Las Vegas! I have no words to describe the strange charm which pervades the city. It was amazing to visit the the Grand Canyon by helicopter and by boat, and to visit every hotel in the city. Each of the hotels played a differente city, such as The Venecia one, the Egipto or the New York one, with the channels, the pyramids and the Statue of Liberty respectively.

Grand Canyon by boat




  
Gran Canyon by helicopter







Me and my friend Nuria,
a good view of the City
  







You can imagine how difficult was for me to go back to the routine once I returned from this trip... ¬¬

-Elisa-




1 comentario:

  1. I love this post! I love to know news countries, news cultures...! but... I don´t travel! I haven´t got time, money and company for it!!

    ResponderEliminar