jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

An unforgettable trip, Argentina!

I have no doubt that looking back and thinking about all the places I have visited, Argentina has been the one I liked the most as a whole, not only because of its cities and the capital, but also because of the variety of landscapes you can find in there.

Iguazú waterfalls
In 15 days, we managed to go from Buenos Aires to "Iguazú" and then finish in "la Patagonia". The distance was more than 2.000 kilometres, so we needed to move by plane from side to side! This was an adventure, due to the condition of the airplanes. They were not only small airplanes but partly broken as well, I nearly died of a heart attack! Fortunately, everything went well, and we could enjoy the big differences there were between the north and the south of Argentina.

La patagonia-- Perito Moreno
The Capital was also fantastic, there we found curious neighborhoods floating on the river as well as huge streets full of elegant shops. The restaurants were incredible too, with those big beef steaks and sweet milk desserts... awesome!




Boca neighborhood





If you have the possibility to travel to Argentina, do not hesitate, because is a country full of personality.


 I don´t know if you will be able to appreciate how impressive the Waterfalls are, but you can  try watchin

Kisses and Hugs!
Elisa

1 comentario:

  1. Oh! I would LOVE to go visit Argentina!!!

    Whenever I hear that the glaciers are melting down I feel like I'm running out of time and have to buy a plane ticket ASAP! :(

    Hope I get to go there soon!

    ResponderEliminar