lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

My last trip... Cabo Verde!

Cabo Verde is an African Island country, spanning an archipelago of 10 islands located in the central Atlantic Ocean.

We stayed in "Isla Sal", but we traveled to some of the other islands by propeller aircraft.
  
How is that my family and I decided to visit this fantastic place? It was September, our holidays were coming to the end as well as our suntan and we realized that we needed some relaxed time before starting our obligations again. And what could be better than traveling to a different and exotic island where the sun sets over the sea and the beaches are the largest I have ever seen?

To be able to share experiences with Cape Verdeans apart from see how they make their living was really great! We could get involved in a very interesting culture.
Although I should say that the best part of the trip was to enjoy swimming in the clear water in the middle of nowhere...

I strongly recommend you to visit this magical place full of wonderful people and surprises... even saw some sharks!

Since today is Monday, I hope you all have a nice week,

A big hug!


Where I sunbathed every day during one week...


2 comentarios:

  1. Wow!I'm impressed! I love Africa! I agree with you, there is something magical about this continent. Last year I traveled through Namibia, Bostwana and Zimbabwe with two friends and my husband. We hired a car and off we went! The animals, the sunsets, especially the light... Amazing!
    I had the time of my life and eventually I want to visit Madagascar... who knows? I keep dreaming...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Elisa!! I really like the place you describe but I have a little problem, I have fear of flying so I like to know more about other places that I could visit by car or bus !! Thank you!! I want also to tell you that I envy you can visit these paradises!!

    ResponderEliminar